I was building a weapon for our game yesterday, when I noticed that something was wrong. After some investigation, I found out that a Set Variable Node (in the .asset file, and therefor also in the instantiated flow script in the hierarchy) that should set a bool to false was switching to true when I hit the play button. I’ve committed the file to our git and today I had a look into it with our programmers, with no success. I now have duplicated the flow script and removed all other nodes, and can still reproduce it. Please find attached the .asset file with only this one node in it. Just set the value of the node to false, hit play, and see how it turns to true. I also want to mention that this node probably has been created by duplicating another node, and the flow script was created by duplicating an already existing one (although I think I deleted all nodes except for our custom event nodes). It would be great if you could have a look into this, as, quite frankly, this is creeping me out when thinking about debugging more complex items in the future :). Thanks!
Ok, I just notified our programmers about the sticky post about the bugs introduced with 2.7, and it looks like the problem was solved with the solution you provided. We will start to monitor these forums more actively in the future :).
On another note, we are streaming some of the development of our game. Yesterday I was building aforementioned weapon live on Twitch, so if you are interested in how we are using your tool, I can notify you a few days ahead of my next stream. Thanks for your awesome work!