Hi, The new version is very fast, nice and user-friendly GUI.
But there are some errors.
1. After updating an existing project to a new version, the existing node is disconnected, and the variables in the list are especially broken.
2. The “add flowscript node” window (space bar or right mouse button) will not open if it is due to resolution.
3. There is a phenomenon that the grid flickers when zooming in and out of the edit window.
I am using Mac osx 10.12.6 and Unity 5.6.3f1.
Currently I have reinstalled to an earlier version.
I wonder if this problem is only for me.
1) Indeed the way that list specific ports are linked has changed in the new version and as such some list related port links might result in missing. If you have a lot of such links and you don’ want to re-link them, please let me know and I can tell you of a quick source code fix to make so that you won’t loose those list specific links.
2) Do you mean the fact that the node browser does not open when you are zoomed out of the graph and instead and normal context menu does in it’s place? If so, the node browser is not possible to open when zoomed out, basically due to a Unity GUI matrix bug, but when zoomed out, the normal generic menu should open instead. Can you please confirm that it does, or do you mean something different that this?
3) Hmm. I can’t seem to replicate this somehow. Are you using a retina monitor by the way?
1. I want to fix the link so that it does not get lost.
2. The new Unity project will run without any problems. I will try this again.
3. It is not a retina monitor. I do not think there will be a problem